This post may be a little later than expected as we stayed with family in Wales for longer than planned but you get the idea.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Another year has passed and 2013 has finally arrived. Well I say finally when it seems 2012 has flown by. This is a time for reflection of the previous year and planning for the one that lay ahead.
So what’s happened in 2012?
- I moved to a lovely 2 bedroom house, in a family friendly area.
- I’ve made some great new friends.
- I’ve got engaged in the most romantic way to my best friend (soppy I know).
- I’ve done my first pet portrait.
- I’ve sold my first item on Etsy. (WOOH!)
- I’ve also sold a few items via society6.
- Finally I’ve learnt quite a bit of the business side of things for TSA (mainly book-keeping) via self-help books.
So overall a pretty good year! As per usual I haven’t achieved all of the goals I had set at the beginning of 2012 but I am very happy with the amount that I can tick off my list.
With that in mind, what are my goals for 2013?
- I will get my work physically published!
- I will finish my red lips series.
- I will draw more often even just for fun, also forcing myself to draw when I’m “not in the mood” to draw.
- I will create more ‘products’
- Most of all I will work DAMN hard!
- Do yoga weekly.
- Eat less chocolate and more fruit and veg.
- Get a big canvas of our family portrait.
- Create a photo wall for the house.
- Start saving for the wedding.
- Stop biting my nails (re-occurring offender!)
What kind of goals have you set for yourself this year?